1. UK Trading laws apply for all transactions.
2. Orders may be cancelled within 14 days of receipt for a full refund (including postage). You must take reasonable care of the carrier and we ask that you return it in good condition and with original packaging. Please email in the first instance to cancel your order. A certificate of posting must be obtained when returning and the customer must pay the cost of return postage. Orders must be returned
to the address above.
3. Custom orders, where the customer provides their own fabric or requests alterations to the basic carrier design (such as strap length) may not be cancelled and refunds will not be given.
4. When buying goods on the internet you are entering into a legally binding contract.
5. Privacy- We only collect and store customer’s personal and financial information in order to process orders. We comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and do not sell or share your personal information with anyone.