Cotton Connecta Laundering Guide
- Where possible spot clean your Connecta™ with a soft cloth and warm water.
- When necessary you can machine wash your Connecta™ on a delicate cycle at 30 degrees or less.
- Do not tumble dry, iron or bleach your Connecta™.
- Never use fabric softener or bleach products – or detergents which include them.
- We recommend using an ecological laundry liquid.
- Where possible, remove the buckles or clip them together before washing.
Harris Tweed™ Laundering Guide
Harris Tweed is 100% wool. The wool contains lanolin which gives it unique qualities. Harris Tweed™ repels dirt and moisture and will require less laundering. Repeated washing will, over time, remove the lanolin from the Harris Tweed™.
It is not possible to relanolise, therefore we recommend that you only wash when needed and spot clean where possible to retain these special features.
Denim Laundering Guide
Our 100% Organic Connecta™ is made with a beautiful dark denim, this means it will require pre washing to make sure there is no dye transfer. Please wash your Denim 100% Organic Connecta™ at least twice on 40 degrees or once at 60 degrees and check there is no dye transfer before use.
Store your Connecta™ away from children and pets. The Connecta™ can be folded and will fit inside most handbags or rucksacks. The accessory strap can be clipped around the carrier for easy storage.
Regularly check your Connecta™ for signs of wear and tear or accidental damage before each use. If you find any signs of damage do not use your Connecta™ and contact us for advice.